Thursday, July 2, 2015

Land in Colorado

I stopped by my place in Colorado and took a few pictures. It is very green from all the rain this year. Great to walk around my land. To the west are 9-14,000 foot peaks in the Sangre De Cristo Mountains. Check out the map if you don't know where it is. The Great Sand Dunes National Monument is 45 miles southeast.


This is considered green.

Along my fence line where I cleared the Chico bushes.



Storm moving in but they usually don't leave much rain until this year.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, they are to the east and I see 9 - 14,000 foot peaks. Go to Google Earth and look up Saguache and you will see the mountains to the east. Immediately south of Saguache there are a group of thirty-three crop circles in a 3 mile by 3 mile area and my place is on the south side of the group. The circles are half a mile across and my place is below the forth from the right on the bottom row. There are a few circles outside the three by three section.

    ReplyDelete