Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Loneliest Road in America

I always wanted to travel Highway 50 after I heard the name. Take a look at a map and see where it is. If you really want to get a surprise follow it across the country (east) and see what house it passes in front of. That person has a lonely job. It will be obvious if you follow 50 as far as it goes.

What did I tell you. Loneliest Road in America!

Nevada the Silver State.

This stretch of road is 40 miles to the curve in the road, I checked it. 
Not a lot of traffic.

Interesting views of weather.

Wide open spaces.

Dry as you can imagine. 

Not much growing in some places. 

Looks like a tree but more like a cactus.

Nice rest area.

No one there!
But me!

The landscape did change some.

Take a trip along the Loneliest Road sometime, it was beautiful and lonely. 
 
Loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment