Monday, December 28, 2015

Sturgis, SD

Sturgis!
That one word says a lot to someone who own a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle.
I've been there when there were 500,000 other motorcycles there. 
It is held during the first full week of August and has been held over fifty years. 
This is what downtown Sturgis looks like during the rally.


1999 while I was on my way to Sturgis.


Many people from all walks of life show up in Sturgis. 
Native American.


Yellow bike of the left is my bike from 2003.


There are some amazing bikes there with unusual paint jobs.


I like yellow.

Pepsi anyone!

Some strange bikes also.

The famous Buffalo Bike.

This is Deadwood, SD not far from Sturgis.

Guard dog on bike.

Car/Bike wash.
Downtown Sturgis.

Wild Costume.
You see everything.
Lots of dogs.
Three wheel motorcycle.

Cool!
If you are ever in SD in August you will see more motorcycles than you have ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment